Tuesday, December 1, 2009

World AIDS Day

Ah, another World AIDS Day, another day living in Dante's 7th level of hell.

But first, for those of you who are wondering how Kristallnacht was in my neighborhood -- two! Two non-street-legal vehicles racing up and down Mass. Ave. (in front of the fire station, no less) just before midnight (as well as other vehicles), which raises the question, "How many fascists should we entertain?"

World AIDS Day. That reminds me of the time I went to get my vaccinations updated and then got, over the course of 7 or so years, the type of AIDS no one is allowed to talk about, non-HIV/AIDS, also known as "Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome," (so named because, in addition to it being a cover for this type of AIDS, just as "bad blood" was a cover for the syphilis the U.S. government gave black residents of Macon County, Alabama in the 1940s, the cancer, Burkitt's lymphoma, which researchers have turned into AIDS make you extremely 'fatigued;' no wonder David Baltimore and Jerome Groopman's research careers began in cancer and ended up in AIDS). See my prior posts, particularly the one about bioslavery, for more about non-HIV/AIDS.

Today also reminds me about the time I went away for the weekend and was bioassaulted in the motel in which I was staying at night, while I slept, and awoke with a localized vaccination injury -- and then never needed the antiviral that saved my life (that's right -- you read that correctly -- the ANTIVIRAL, because, as we all know, retroviruses, such as the HTLV-II with which I have lived all my life as well as the group of retroviruses dubbed 'HIV,' must have another virus in order to propagate, such as the herpes virus (HHV-6) seen in all persons with non-HIV/AIDS and the HHV-8 that causes Kaposi's sarcoma in gay men, and the hepatitis virus that works the same way in Africans and African-Americans). But all you hear people talk about is, 'We need more money for research for a vaccine.' Can't ride an MBTA train in Cambridge without seeing pleas by Harvard/Mass General for healthy, HIV- gay men to test the vaccines -- which, of course, promise they won't get AIDS. Go figure that one out.

Well, this day reminds me of a bunch of other things, too, but, as you can see from my last post, it's dangerous to talk about these things, even though the truth would save a lot of lives. But lives are not what the U.S. government, or any of its minions, cares to save, after all. It just wants to kill populations that get in the way of its rapacious quest for world empire.


I wonder why she doesn't call it what it is -- fascism? (Nah -- just kidding. I know why. If she calls the practice 'corporatism,' no one will fight it, but if she calls it fascism, probably everyone will, and we can't have that, now can we?)

What a world, what a world.
Print Page

No comments: